Monday, April 18, 2011

Light Black......

I have so much writing to catch up on..... Man the list just goes on and on. I want to start with a conversation I had with my cousin In Chicago. She is a beautiful dark skinned woman. She had issues with her complexion as a child. Long drama filled story I'll be sure to touch on in up coming blogs, but anyway she and I were talking on the phone. She was telling me some guy said " You know u are very pretty for a Dark skinned girl" lol and I was telling her how this guy I really like told me " You know I don't really like dark skinned girls but u are really beautiful" lmbo...we laughed about it for a while but its a sad truth. What do you mean I'm pretty for a DARK skinned girl??? Why don't you like DARK skinned girls? We then began to stand on our soap boxes.... WHY?? don't we have a color in the crayola crayon box. red, white, yellow,orange, tan, light brown, brown, .......black. What about light black? HUH??? My cuz then stated maybe light black is grey. GREY!! oh so now we're grey LMBO.
Dear Mr. Crayola: the next time I go and purchase a box of your crayons for my niece I would greatly appreciate it if my color was in the box. Thanking you in advance Light Black.
 BEAUTY HAS NO COLOR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment