Thursday, January 19, 2012

On the right track now....

OK family I must and I do mean must start with January 14th......  ;() It finally happened. He really asked me...... Asked me what?... you say.... He asked the big question. Which came as a beautiful surprise.... To be honest I am still in shock and happy...nahhh happy isn't the word I'm ex static ... I guess that's how you spell that if not oh well. I'm truly over whelmed with joy... So I decided to call and spread the joy.....not thinking about the fact that Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy. I called my grandmother who lives outta state and one of my uncles happen to be there soooooo I decided to be courteous and share...."Beware" So he started talking laaaa laaa laaa yaaa yaaa yaaaahhh.. " Yes sir he's a good man"  " Well I don't know TiMori you've made alot of mistakes in the past" Yeah your right uncle, we all have" and then satan jumped in ........ I can laugh about it now cause its kinda funny but by the time the argument ended he truly had me crying on one of the best days of my life. I tried to explain that because of the mistakes I've made in the past I can truly appreciate the man in my life.  he went on to tell me I'm your uncle and you need to shut up when I talk and I have the right to tell you about your mistakes in the past and you just listen..........cue the music!!!!! I said to self ...self said "huh"tell the holy spirit to come quick.......... WARNING don't read any further if you can't handle it cause like I said before this blog is as real as it gets. In my mind I said "WHO DA 4U#K ARE YOU !!..... to tell me about my past and who I used to be and where I was when I was 22 or whatever age I made my mistakes......
I didn't say that ... I didn't say that yall. I ask the spirit to come quick cause I was about to let him have it... what I said was "let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Which is much better than what I was thinking IJS And he became livid. I tried to explain that he took my comment wrong and by me saying we've all made mistake, I wasn't throwing off, I was just saying in general. Alcohol you have no dominion and your chains are broken from my family and friends. So he goes on to say ooohhhhhh you wanna bring Jesus in it.... LOL PAUSE......I know that I am weird and my way of thinking and interpreting life and words are ......
 supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.... what did you say?? supercalifragilisticexpialidocious....LMBO
but why do people say ohhhh you want to bring God in it???? Isn't he always in it....again I'm just sayin...
moving right along... the conversation with my uncle he ended up hanging up the phone.... In my face I might add. In the words of Cee lo" One Monkey Can't Stop No Show!" that is really funny to me. Tickled Pink.... hmmmm I wonder what my soon to be hubby will think about that color for the wedding. I'm just kidding Black and Gold  N.O. till I go... the Moral of this story isssssss  BE AWARE the enemy is always lurking he can use your family , friends, wife or husband. On a great note I must end " My lil sista and I relationship is now mended" Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Big sis your next where ever you at.... Love Peace and Hair Grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment