Wednesday, January 28, 2015

So I finally saw the movie Selma...I was honestly in no hurry to see it due to the fact that I know the story oh so well and have a vivid imagination... I'm in emotional overload.Oh Lord we still have so much work to do. I know niggas in the hood that wouldn't vote if they could and really would if they understood. Who stood in the Gap. The Gap and the Trap...man I can't even go into all that.... that's a longggggg way across that bridge in Selma all the way to Montgomery. I'm sure back then there was no walking only reason. I'm sleepy that movie has me drained thinking about how far we came and still have to go.....Jesus I don't wanna get into politics tho????????? but I gotta do something Im gone sleep on it. Goodnight and good morning.Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment