Ready!Set!GO..... Sooooo its been a long time and I got a whole heep to say. First I wanna say praise you almighty Father God you are awesome in your awesome awesomness. I really don't remember the last time I chimed in and had a therapy session. I'm assuming it was when I first moved to Califorina. Its funny how God never forgets. I came here in 2009 and worked at the Premiere Hair Show. At that very moment I decided that I want to live here and why wouldn't I'm a "Artist"......so cliche to say that in this state, but anyway. Im here. I made it. Its been a struggle to stay! like for real errday. ....now I must sincerly sa7y . The struggle gets lighter every day.....yeah thats what I'd like to say.. it gets cleaer everyday....and ways are made ...even when you see the way
No comments:
Post a Comment