Friday, October 12, 2018

Wild Beauty! You back?

I'm getting in the place where I'm trying to write everyday again. Aye Yall,  wouldn't it be amazing if I'm also a brilliant author. I'm just saying. I've never really called myself an author. I just say, I write! lol right. And quite often its broken English, spelled incorrectly, fragments arranged carefully with periods instead of commas. Just to rebel ......that's funny as hell. I'm just kidding Hell is not funny people. And lil ones you don't have to use it in a sentence to prove a point. .......point brings back a memory when a friendly acquaintance decided to ask me if there was a point I was trying to prove with the tips of my afro red. Way back then before the trend, I then stated "The point has already been proven"  I turned and continued my conversation at the table which the brother was walking  by and decided to make that side bar statement.. I'm just tickled thinking about it now. OMG honestly I've been trying to finish writing this entry for two days Lord knows I need this therapy. Don't judge me. Get in, Where you fit in? and these sessions are Free. Literally. Literally Free people, free people......LOok hear,  people. Its 4 am actually 20 minutes until five. Revive... Lets build. Today, this moment, this second, Each letter my eye sees a sea of healing and my body receives everlasting healing in all ways possibly human....Singing "let me be spiritual!"  Says the healed soul. You we're never broken. Created whole. Perception hole. Hold.....Yall my first painting was called Opportunity People Hole" No! " The Peep Hole Of Opportunity " That's what it was called, the second one. The difference between a weed and a flower is perception! I really wish I knew who said that. It's just so true. Everyday I want to use it. I've seen some weeds that are cute dainty flowers. Speaking of flowers Humming Mary and I celebrated my cousins birthday on yesterday. R.I.P. Rest-n-party.....It sounded good in my head. but we partied for him and I believe she was happy. I painted a picture for him called " Munchkin  Love"  its ready for purchase, price point 2 million. He called us the munchkins. well its 5:11am and I think I should take a nap. singing "Stay Woke!" Have a beautiful day. Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment