My everyday Journey In life through the eyes of Music, the ears of poetry and the songs of a soul.....
Monday, November 30, 2020
Name em ( )
Day 9 IMm alive !!!!singing I'm taking my freedom! I've taken my freedom. I got joy unspeakaable.... Yall God has given me a concept for a new series. " My angel and me, I don't really mind sharing because its not that many of your reading this at the moment soooo. I was thinking " I wonder what my angels name is? or what shall I name em/the none gender creation. so here I am thinking whats my angel name or what shall I call it and I suddenly began to remember an encounter I had with God. He rushed in the room and appered with a flash of lightining from the window, I tried to get out the bed and fell out of it like a paraplegic. I ended up with my face down on the floor into my folded arms. I could only see out of my peripheral and could not raise my head at all. I just laid there and God was just sitting there indian style with time , space, width and perception all in one because in his presence there is non. He talked to me for a long time but the only thing I remeber hearing was when he was leaving. I was in awe cause he looked like lightning with the undertones of a bubble. He turned around and said Oh yeah! name him { to be shared during manifestation}, I remeber thinking to myself.... How do I spell that? what does it mean? Well I guess that means I'll have a son for sure. So, that memory came to as I'm typing and thinking about my angel. But what if God gave me that name for my angel all those years ago for this very moment hmmmmmm. He did say name him so that is very gender specific. I think I'm gonna have to pray about it. I bet my angel laughs at me alot. I'm sure other angels wish there person was me. Yall wanna Know something?. I remember exactly where I was when I asked God to show me my angel. I remember it was like thin air started to ripp away and! it! was! huge!!! I squeezed my eyes real tight and repeatedly said " thats okay Lord I don't want to see! thats ok!" it disapeared instantly but I never forgot it. I've yet to ask to see it again. seeing the bottom of it was good enough, that check mark for the presence of angels is Good enough for me. Ask my cousin Quala about it she can vouch for me. Love peace and hairgrease.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment