Friday, December 30, 2011

Laughter is good for the soul... AHHhhh haaa Ahhhhh haaaaa Ahhh haaaa :)

First I must apologize to my faithful followers..... I know its been a minute. and boy do I have alot to talk about and thank God its all positive and if its not it won't get talked about!!! HAH!  Its so funny how GOD works things out. Every day he surprises me. i'll start with an entry from one of my favorite books I'm reading again. "Purpose Driven Life". "Many People are Driven by Guilt, resentment and anger, fear, materialism and the need for approval. What are you driven by??? I don't know all the keys to success, but one key to failure is to try to please everyone. Being controlled by the opinions of others is a guaranteed way to miss Gods PURPOSE in your life."  I'm a witness when you find purpose you see your life in a new light......AIGHT!!! Knowing your purpose gives meaning to your life, motivates you, prepares you for eternity and simplified your life. The Bible says" A pretentious, showy life is an empty life; a plain and simple life is a full life. Proverbs 13:7. It also leads to Peace of mind....... Me myself and I consider my life to be simply high fashion....LOL. Peace that passes all understanding. Thank Jesus for Jesus!!lol Thank you for my soon to be husband, family and friends even the ones who pretend. The song above is what I do to the enemy I see thru your pseud . I'm so excited yall we headed straight to the top.....Satan you have no place in no relation.... I stand on the word  Eph 3:20 I'm partying today like its 2012 yall that's my lil brother above yall... give it yo all CD coming out January 17th check out the youtube link http://www.youtube.com/user/MRXcluzive Satan me and my family laughin at you....... Babe I love you sistas I love you too hope to see you soon. I miss my nieces and nephews.

No comments:

Post a Comment