Friday, December 9, 2011

Mr ohhhh so right!!!

Boy its been a minute........but I must talk about my Mr. Right....  You see sometimes in life you gotta choose your Mr. Right. Who in others eyes can be Mr. Wrong..... "SANG MARY J" Randomacity... If you honestly sit back and think about the one you truly love (pause)  :) How many people had something negative to say. How many people. have an input on your relationship. Mother, sister, cousin , brother. Only God should have the last word about to whom you belong. Man if you haven't been listening you gotta hear the above song. I love My Mr. Wrong.... I must say that I myself am guilty of giving my disapproval in relationships but in growing I've learned. What GOD has put together let no man harm. If he put it together???? People who really know me I rarely care what others say. I haven't had a negative conversation about my mate, who I truly appreciate.
I'm A living witness if you ask GOD to reveal someone to you, he will....... Before you ask BE READY!!!
Ready! Set!Go!.... I love My MR. Wrong!!! :) No he doesn't have all the Characteristics of this song but my Mr. Wrong is oh so Right. Be careful who you let speak into your life. If God put you together you gottsta fight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment