Hello family, Happy belated Valentines Day!!! I'll speak on that in my next blog if I don't forget....I just finished defining the word "Ambiguity" in comparison to my life........which brings me to my own interpretation. but first the definition.... Ambiguity is a condition where information can be understood or interpreted in more than one way and is distinct from vagueness, which is a statement about the lack of precision contained or available in the information. Blaahhh Blahhhh Blahhh Blahhh Blahhhhhh......I read it three times, One for the Father the Son and the Holyghost..."Thank Ya!" lol time for charades ... One word two meanings, One phrase different understandings, legal and political word trickery. Words, words, words....................................................I was daydreaming for a second but now I'm back " God brought back to my remembrance a fortune cookie I got and kept a few years ago. It said " you have the power to write your own destiny. hmmmmmmmmm. The Bible says Write the vision and make it plain.....of coarse I had to look up the book Habakkuk 2. Then the Lord answered me and said:
“Write the vision
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry.
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry.
Wow!!! I take it back, I wasn't day dreaming earlier it was a vision which I have quite often. Words, words, Word, "DING" you serve God who is non ambiguous.....His answers are Yes and Amen. really fam I could keep going but I have so much catching up to do today..... Say what you mean and mean what you say... no ambiguity- no maybe's probables, mights, coulds, shoulds,woulds.
No comments:
Post a Comment