Happy Monday Family!!! Got a late start... Speaking of being late. I learned quite a few things this past weekend. I try to learn somethingggggggg hmmm let me think of the right word..............significant. life-changing...... Life-Changing .... not the exact word I m looking for but it will work. I try to learn something life changing daily. I'm going to start with this lady riding down the Eastern blvd in her motorized wheel chair with grocery bags. As sensitive as I am, I didn't feel sorry for her at that moment, a lady I didn't know and she didn't know me and I may never see again, gave me a push. she wasn't riding slow, she wasn't looking sad like " Help Meeee" she was rolling at a steady speed with her groceries..... so she could feed herself and possibly her family as we both sat at the red light. I drift off and get a new in sight own my own life and sing " "Cut on the greeeen light" LMBO. A strange look comes from the passenger seat "no time for explaining" back to me and my Epiphany.... Life is like this lady in the wheel chair and I as we sit and stare at the red light in two different rides on different times. Trying to eat and feed our families.......... Last night my Aunt Humming Mary and I had a conversation and she said to me every thing happens in do timing and not on my time on Gods time..... and that's all I gotta say about that...... I wonder wear my snuggle bunnies at??/ Randomocity Maybe under my bed.....SMDH what have I did......sorry fam If yall lost me its that "randomocity" time! time! time! your most precious gift that you can give and can't get back... use it wisely.
No comments:
Post a Comment