Monday, March 19, 2012

Well fam Saturday didn't go the way I expected.....I auditioned for THE VOICE again..... I woke up Saturday morning 5:30 am and started on my 3hr drive to Atlanta. My aunt Mary came along for the ride. I was so sleepy I had to stop and get a five hour energy drink. So we get there, 10 dollar parking which was pretty cheap, walked up hill a mile to the line. I get to the front and realize my I.D. was in the car..................................ugh WHYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! "Lord have you seen these thighs" Aunt Mary said " you better run and go get it"  As I began speed walking I started reminiscing on my Prattville Panther track days, when my dad Timothy Robinson made me keep running....even tho it wasn't in me.....to think about it now is pretty funny! but any way I made it back just in time. Auntie wished me luck and remained outside the building. I stood in line another 7 to 5 hours. finally my group of 10 got to our audition room. I walk to my seat, look at the judge and think to myself " Not you again" the same lady I had last year. Well I'm gone give it all I got again...and I did auditionie num 7..is that a word??? lol well singer number 7. then went 8,9 and ten. she dismissed all but 3. I was one of the dismisies....is that a word LMAO... any way just like last time. Every one in my audition group began to compliment me and wonder why I wasn't picked...as if I had an answer...I felt a little water trying to gather in my eyes then I said to self..." YOU Betta NOT Cry!! Suck it up! I was stopped by an older man who auditioned with me and he gave me his card and told me "he was a producer who does ever thing, mixing, mastering.... I shook his hand and said "I knew God sent me here for a reason"..... I walked with confidence and hips of intimidation all the way to the car..... How I hated to tell Mary about another rejection and boy was she in shock......to be honest I was just glad to take off my shoes and socks and get outta that parking garage. and as soon as we pulled out and pulled off.... My feet blew up!!! LOL Matter of fact they still swole. but any way all the way home I drove..... got in the house took a quick nap. woke up and went to chill and celebrate with my Mafio fam. Went to the crib with my man and then it happened......I broke down. I got on my knees and began to weep....just God and me! No judging. I started thinking about when he literally touch me. that's a whole nother story that I'll probably share later on this evening. I just wanted to tell my fam about my weekend.....Be blessed and know that mans No could be GODs Yes..... I'm just sayin...... I love Lyfe Jennings. I can't wait to fix up my old school...

No comments:

Post a Comment