good afternoon fam.....Im really feeling Syleena Johnson this morning. heyyyyyyy 3 snaps up 3 snaps down!!! but any way I'm gone pick up where I left off yesterday....... "When God touched me" My lil sister and I were living in an apartment. I was living life to the fullest or so I thought. It was about 12 o'clock and I was headed to bed. I was trying to go to sleep and God was trying to talk to me.......honestly I was ignoring....father I'm sleepy....silly me. So... I could feel his presence in the room but my back was turned. and then a touch......I lost my breath all of a sudden and I felt a slight nudge.... I thought I was about to die. I couldn't move. I couldn't cry, just stiff and still. God replied " How dare you act like I haven't done anything for you and not tell people what I brought you thru...... I jumped straight outta bed and began to praise and pray. I mean the whole nine....speaking in tongues and all. I cried and praised and prayed and praised and cried.....all night long and all morning. My sis came in the room and was like MORI!!!!! WHATS WRONG!!!??? but I couldn't talk. Only words outta my mouth praise and tounges. At the moment it was pretty scary yall.....I mean he literally nudged me and this is only the beginning .....after staying up all morning I got in my car and started to take the drive from Tuscaloosa to home....Prattville and on the back road 82.....I saw a man sitting on the bank... Something told me to turn around and I did. I pulled up and it was a shaggy looking white man.... I rolled down my window and said " Are you ok?" He replied "NO" of coarse I said "Whats wrong?" He said " Well....I'm just sitting here waiting to jump in front of a big semi truck to run me over" Pause for a moment.........uhhhhhhhh "Whats your name?" "TiM but they call me T Bone" " Ok T Bone we bout to pray" We prayed and I told him it will be okay. He went on his way and I continued my journey......needless to say I got right into prattville and ran outta gas.....smh. without a dollar in my pocket. I walked a good half a mile to the pay phone called my uncle, He picked me up and I told him all that had went on......with more detail than I'm giving yall....but any way thats what happened when God touched me. and I haven't been the same since.... I always let it be known what he's done for me and try to walk in his purpose daily..... some say it was my call to preaching.......thats not the only way I can tell the world my story and share his glory....... Im just sayin. but if it is or was so be it.......I just don't see it....but hey what do I know about Gods Master plan.......I"ll just continue to share the truth with this pen.......Let me here the church say Amen......... I am killing my self laughin. I love yall be blessed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment