Monday, April 2, 2012

I got my mojo back!!!!!......

Mannnnnnnnnn I know its been a minute family and again I apologize.....as I was sitting here thinking about what to write. I began to reflect on my life....."im thinking to self" and self said "huh?" "what the heck are you gone write about in all this Pan- duh- mo-ne-um.....of coarse thats not how you spell it sooooooo I just looked it up..................Pandemonium.....definition "a place of uproar and chaos" ....... see the word pandemonium just came to me. and I used it in that sentence not knowing the true meaning. but knowing what it meant ..... " I hope that makes sense........Lord I bless your holy name , I praise your holy name! you deserve all the honor and the praise,,,,,, All my fake ones be quiet...... Now all my real ones make noise, make noise make noise....."Fat Man scoop in my head" LMBO " Randomocity" Ok now the pandemonium is gone......now to my MoJo ! Im about to write a song...... Called Pandemonium........oooooooooooooooooo     ooooooo thank ya Jesus..... My juices is flowin.....I gotta go write this  pesong......poem or song. don't be laughing at me yall. Love yall
. ................................random thought I wish I could make it to my big sis event tommorow. Lord I gotta work on this communication.....but hey it takes two to tango...... I'm just sayin YO! " .......OK so why did I just put my hands up like a uptown thug..... lmbo off. Big sis much love......


Awwhhh man I almost forgot to post a song........yes Im a nerdy , GOD loving, Praying, thug.... " Well something like it ... I mean something like a thug" In my Dae Dae voice, from the movie Next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment