Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hello family, I just thought about a conversation I had with Mr. Dudley the owner of Dudley hair products. we sat down years ago and had a very detailed conversation. After which he told me that I am a butterfly.......... "TiMori you need to focus on one thing and stick to it" he said , after I told him my life plan.......LOL for the people who really know me..... Its really odd that he didn't even know I have  tattoo of a big butterfly on my leg. got it when I was 18 or 17. Any way I kinda took his words positively- negatively and applied them to my life as if I wasn't doing whats right career wise. Trying not to be a butterfly. WoW that's who am I. I am a butterfly once a caterpillar, who self-destructed and created a cocoon "that's why for years to many I was unable to be recognized or identified with....spending time in a cocoon. I self soothed , often moved, self-pitied, questioned, encouraged, got courage, got anchorage, tossed, turned,squirmed trying to fit in places and situations I had out grown, moved on back home to where it started from and
"BAM" I'm up out this cocoon. more beautiful than I expected after a few lessons...........and trust me I think highly of my self
you can bet that. I remember being in high school not quite a cool kid, a smart one, nor an athletic one, not with the popular or gothic girls........  I'm in class thinking about the outside world. I would get up and leave class sometimes and go to the counselors office and just cry and cry wondering why my mother had died. I would wipe my eyes, suck it up go back to class open the door and smile. I talked to everybody never once discriminated. Its not in me......IJS. I'm really thinking about how much I missed my mommy.  Her first surgery, I can remember like yesterday. I wouldn't leave her side. I was about 13. I told my dad forget school I wasn't leaving and I stayed at the hospital. She wanted to get out the hospital so bad..................................ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm not about to get into all that. I thank God for her carrying this once caterpillar........ I learn more and more about me everyday only a fool thinks they can no longer learn..... well I'm outta my cocoon yall and just wait till I spread my wings. I'M gone... well....Im gone show and reveil to some the beauty that has always been within me..... I'm gone show off my wings"DATS WHAT I'M GONE DO" LOL thats not gloating.....I'm just sayin. TiMori  be who you are like you've always been don't change for no one. sometimes you have to change the approach and not the coast.... Lord I know you've always been with me> I feel so free and happy to be ME.....I pray my family in this group therapy session are feeling the same Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment