Hello family....... Boy do I have a lot to talk about!! This pass weekend has been " Direction Changing" for me. If that makes any sense. I went to Jacksonville FL and I saw my favorite artist Leon Timbo " Amazing" but thats not what changed my direction.... There was an altar call on Saturday June 9th 2012 and it wasn't to get saved, for prayer or a million other things it could be for"not that it matters......"Flash back" when I first got saved I was about 12 uhhhhmmm yeah 12 sounds right my mother was still alive then but I used to go to the alter every time the said something other than being saved,cause I was already saved. I just figured it was always something else I could do better or get better....GOD only gets gooder and gooder (in my preacher voice) LMBO...Its funny but true...once you get grown you start listening to what people think of you..... back to the alter call It was about wanting more.....not only do I want but need and expect more. deserve......maybe not deserve. I deserve more than what I have excepted.... On the movie the Lion king Simbas father said " you are more than what you have become" What have I become??? hhhhhmmmmm well. All that matters is what Im becoming. I'm becoming more.
Just a week ago I thought I wasn't going to be able to go on the trip cause I didn't have any money in my hand...emphasis on In My Hand. I'm never broke...My father owns the cattle on a thousands of hills and is rich in houses and land...... so onnnn and so forth the sayin.... I'm just sayin..... Oh yeah I saw the funniest comedian aaaahhhhhhhhhh Im bout to start rhhhmin ....let me stop before I get side tracked....ughhhhhhh i can't help it. back to the story at hand. I got my will to write back AMEN!!! I just figured it out while writing. God you are so F-ing Amazing........
Freaking!! Freaking people......see yall don't know me AAHHHHhhhhhhhhhh now that was funny to me!!!!! Or do u ? know me.... Well here is your introductory into "TiMori....... Life of A Legend Star of A Story"!! OHHhhhh MY GOODNESS ohhhh MY GOoonessss in my "Shaynae nae" voice, From the show Martin. I am so excited about this direction change........ Ladies and Gentleman .....Cats and Dogs........Bow Legged Mosquitos.... cross eyed frogs.....no more BLOG post this is my story yall.
Just a week ago I thought I wasn't going to be able to go on the trip cause I didn't have any money in my hand...emphasis on In My Hand. I'm never broke...My father owns the cattle on a thousands of hills and is rich in houses and land...... so onnnn and so forth the sayin.... I'm just sayin..... Oh yeah I saw the funniest comedian aaaahhhhhhhhhh Im bout to start rhhhmin ....let me stop before I get side tracked....ughhhhhhh i can't help it. back to the story at hand. I got my will to write back AMEN!!! I just figured it out while writing. God you are so F-ing Amazing........
Freaking!! Freaking people......see yall don't know me AAHHHHhhhhhhhhhh now that was funny to me!!!!! Or do u ? know me.... Well here is your introductory into "TiMori....... Life of A Legend Star of A Story"!! OHHhhhh MY GOODNESS ohhhh MY GOoonessss in my "Shaynae nae" voice, From the show Martin. I am so excited about this direction change........ Ladies and Gentleman .....Cats and Dogs........Bow Legged Mosquitos.... cross eyed frogs.....no more BLOG post this is my story yall.
Hey girl...didn't know you had a blog, I am starting to get into blogging. This past weekend was truly a blessing in fellowship and worship. I learned a lot and I'm pressing on to something bigger and better because I am a child of a King and I inherit his riches and glory!!! Be blessed girl!
ReplyDelete