Saturday, September 8, 2012

Supper D Dupper

Listen while u read
Hello family......I know its been a long time and believe me I got alot on my mind.....God never sleeps nor slumbers. With that being said. In the words of my brother Lo "aint nan made me"..... but G....O...D. I humble appreciate those who paved the way. but again I say "aint nan made me".  but HE. Before I was born he knew me...............and to this day sees write thru me and writes through me. and keep on using me......Pause for a song......." you just keep on using meeeeeeee until you use me up!!" thats that old school...... Ok I got that out I can get to what I wanna talk about and whats been going on. God is so super d dupper hmmmm ok thats a lil lame of me or is it ....I mean he is it " Super D Dupper" . I remember a month ago God told me to quit my job and I'm like. "Now Lord you know I'm to old to be doin something like that"      and we went tit for tat.....lol and he said who got you that pay check? Who made the tree that made the paper checks you cash? Who made the paper cash? LOL well obedience is better than sacrifice. And I love my new job. that I didn't even look for. While I was sleep and slumbering. He is always awake pondering and waiting patiently to teach me patience. Which I tend to think I have alot of until he pours out some more. Galore ...did I spell that right. I aint spell checkin tonight according to Modern English. I'm not writing right anyway.
Moving right along I haven't written in so long cause......I finally stop mourning for selfish reasons starting with my daddy .....but ending with me and this life I'm leading. Why do I want to be famous and sing and share all the other gifts God gave me? It frees me...but what about the people who are hearing? Why are they listening? My soul cries when I close my eyes and step out on the stage that I create daily when I sing praise to the one who made me... And thats what I'll do the rest of my life if I stayed where I am right now. I mean really.... everything he promised! I already got it! and what I have Lord I give it to you and to all you desire for me to give it too. whew....ok...fam I'm cool.......yall just don't know how many emotions I been thru in this short therapy session...aint tha lord a blessin! I gotta go get me some Rest and Rececitation....

No comments:

Post a Comment