Bigggggggggggggg hug!!!!!!! Have I missed therapy.....some stuff ...to believe....you gotta see....I'm just sayin.. God your so amazing!!! you properest a table in the midst of my enemies......Deuteronomy 3 just came to me.... I'm about to pause and read it...........................................................................that was along pause on this side of the computer any way fam u should read it if you get time.....sometimes knowledge can be wonderfully over whelming and liberating......liberating - showing freedom of social conventions or traditional ideas.........Woah!!! there is more....definition 2 ( a place or people) freed of enemy occupation...occupation- a persons usual or principal work or business ....Eph 6:12 for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against (principalities), powers rulers of darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places. principalities- territory ruled by a prince.....Who is the prince of this world? John 14:30 well that's enough about that,,(in my Forrest Gump voice)
I had a conversation with my grandma Mary. she said " a house is bigger than a mansion, I don't need no mansion baby!" In my fathers house are many mansions. John 14:2 tahhhdaah..... awwwwh man !!! I must go back to my starting topic and talk about Joshua....which Deuteronomy lead me to read......ohhh please oh please family read it.....if your like me you've read it before but every time you read the word of God it has new meaning.... I'm even gone look up the song, as a child I use to sing.....We shout victory.....singing......as the walls come tumbling down. My mother used to dance her.....you know what off to the song don't wait till the battle is over shout NOW!!!! TiMori are you shouting???? gotta go handle my responsibilities luv ya family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment