I know its been a minute fam....... but I have so much and I mean so much to talk about.........SMH<PRAISE GOD> Lucifer you lying ass, dirty, low down, decitful, viscous, stank, none power, wish you could, never would,can't! aint! won't!, never gonna have, dominion and power over my GOD!!!! Matter fact Im gone pause and go back to the begining of the sentence and say PRAISE GOD!! I'm writing the vision and making it plain... its nothin....I'm chuckling.... lol..... Whrew in the words of my Father Im feeling a little preachie....LMBO....... Breathe innnnn..... Breathe out, but thats how I had to start off this therapy session..... like that!........"thought to self!!!" live life like your under attack!!!! self said "Why you say dat!" Ughhh duhhhh put on the whole armor of GOD!!!! hhhhmmmmm, lets see. the breast plate of rightousness,Belt of truth buckled around my wrist, the helmet of peace,..... I mean the gospel of peace.... the helmet of salvation, the SWORD of the spirit and the shield of faith......wow! I believe I learned all of these in kindergarten......yep I sure did! I wonder how many children know this in kindergarten now who aren't in private school and don't grow up in church or do grow up in church. IJS this armor is very important......well moving right along I gotta talk about what happened at work...... I was vacuuming the floor just singing to my self and worshiping before we open up........while my boss was over in the corner behind the register burning incense and praying to uhhhhh I don't know who??? I haven't ask because..... well what for!!! but any way GOD told me to tell him. I will get paid my worth...... I'm vacuuming like.... Lord you want me to tell this man....What!!!! uhhhh ok sounds like a plan. soooo Im thinking Im thinking how am I gonna say this cause.... true enough they are surely under paying in more than one way thats a story for another day uggghhhhhhh I wanna finish this in detail but I gotta go to work now......... anyway I said it!!!!!!!LOL Have a blessed day! THought to ponder!!! self worth??? Duhhhhhh Gods only son..... priceless ........ "thought to self" so Imma need a raise.....lmbo!
No comments:
Post a Comment