Whats up fam!!!! Its FFRRRIIIDDAYYY ....sometimes the weekend is short sometimes its long depending on how much work I get done. .... I know one thing there is power in the tongue. I have no time for idle ( unemployed) words, words without a purpose..... boy boy boy my morning talk with God was and is refreshing...............everything that's built up around me is a result of employed and unemployed words. Words with purpose and words with out. Words that build up and tear down. You know It is not a pleasure to be around people who are careless with their words. Life and death are in the tongue..... hhhhmmmmmm I wonder what this means for people who are mute or people who have turrets syndrome..... control and no control. not saying that they can't be free or anything because who the son sets free is free indeed. Gods word never returns void " WORD"....wow I wish I had time to finish this therapy today but I gotta go do my granny's hair.....thank you love of my life the one and only almighty, for employed words.... Have a blessed day fam and use your words wisely I know I am....... Everyday is a great day you can't say today is a bad one. who knew that Job's seemingly worse day when he lost everything was really his best. Your ladder shall be greater than your former. I'm Just Sayin.....lol. Love yall
No comments:
Post a Comment