Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Keep on keepin on.....

Hey!What it do fam!!!! I had a conversation  last night right.....now I know that I can be a little blunt sometimes but anyway here it goes ....scene. lol "TiMori Im always trying to keep up with everybody" .....I said " YOU always trying to keep up with errrrbody!!!!! Don't be keeping up with everybody Be Kept UP WITh!!! How you gone be KEPT. If you always Keeping!!!.........Im about to copyright that!! Thank you lord. God is just so good, great excellent, marvelous, magnificant, gracious ,wonderful, brilliant, supercala...fragalistic...exbi...ala..doe shus.... lol if you haven't seen the movie Mary poppins you should see it.... note to self "find that movie and watch it again''....I was cleaning up this morning and telling God what I wanted to talk about in therapy. I wanted to talk about being selfish and boy did I have a good situation to talk about. lol, don't we all!? any way, My spirit spoke to me and said. " Is it not selfish to point out some one elses selfishness.....lol What a minute now self!! you steppin on my toes!! "In my amen corner voice" LMBO.......sooooooo there went that topic .....I know that I have been selfish and thinking back to just several situations, when I have pointed out some ones selfishness. It was selfish of me.... Lord forgive me....I always quot let he who is without sin cast the first stone for my own......my own...mmhhhh mmhhh mmhh my own selfish reason...... well I just put that stone down......you know Jesus, you really beat me up in these sessions.... but aint that a blessin!!! sooooooo uhhhh have a blessed, prosperous day! ''Make the money don't let the money make you!!'' lol Diamond from the movie" Players Club".

No comments:

Post a Comment