My everyday Journey In life through the eyes of Music, the ears of poetry and the songs of a soul.....
Sunday, September 21, 2014
My My it feels good to be back in therapy....I have so much to talk about. I'm so glad to have a Keyboard to type on and not just a cell phone. writing wasn't as theraputic on my phone. either my fingers are to big or the letters to small, maybe I'm just old school. Anyway Im sitting here listening to Sam Cooke "A Change Gone Come" I have to sing it later on this evening at the Autauga County Democratic Conference Ball.... yes I'm up at 5:30 am listening to it....I'm still a weirdo. I haven't been practicing like I should and I just don't wanna take advantage of the fact that I know the song already. I tried to about 3 times this past week and kept getting emotional...soooo herre I am. drinking hot water cause I have no chamamille tea, honey or lemon. A old man once told me Honey if you got it you got it. "got it".
Its been so long since I've been here "literally". I'm a little reluctant to open up. I don't see why I mean the truth is the truth. I guess It kinda has something to do with growing up a preachers kid. Your bussines is your business....OK TiMori Breath innnn...Breath ouuutt. This is your therapy....nobodies really reading it anyway lol at least not right now maybe in the future.
Soooo My fiance' and I lived together for a year and now I am back where I started. Now I know I know better than to be shacking up. In my mind it was cool since we were planning on getting married.... but boy boy boy was I wrong. I've always been told never to do that. but I did which reverts me back to all the whoopings my mother gave me as a child. Well I'm sleepy now so goodnight well morning.
Be blessed and be a Blessing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment