Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Conquering Lion...will break every chain

So I'm back at therapy and boy do I need it. I have become more open about sharing my truth on the web. its kind of like Spiritual healing. I just got back from Chicago visiting my family and there was so much depression and confusion going on it made my soul cry. I realize that everyone is going thru something. not just in my family but in the whole world. My grandfather is dying and he is not really in his right mind to know it. I spent quite a bit of time with my grandmother and listened to her struggles and the core of generational curses. that ish is real. I wanna take out this time to tell satan to get his hands of me and mines. forever and a lifetime in Jesus name ! I am writing the vision and making it plan. Habakkuk 2:2.....goes for you too. Man its real out here. hearing more than words with a listening ear. I weep tears of the conquering Lion...I aint lying. Everyday. we pay to get paid. I throw out my highest spade praying my brother won't cut me. playing life cards can get ugly....We all just playing hour hand the best we can. AMEN......thats all. Be Blessed yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment