So much joy to share!!! I'm just glad to be here. .....I must tell you all ....ugghhh I just can't tell it all. This #hungrygreedygurl journey is constantly humbling. Thank you Lord God for continually blessing me
that's the "Tea" . He just keeps on blessing me. Who am I to another? Its already done for you and me.......singing jussst you wait and see. So those of you who actually take out the time to read this
. THANK YOU. welcome to Life 4 Real.... and all my loyal Royal readers. I'm back with wonderful news.... Omg all the way down to the Cali move. Boy did that take some all out Faith and Favor. yass he is able... So you know how you always hear church folks say " I need a break thru. " Well, I never really new what that meant UNTIL! The Sun broke through the clouds after the storm. Temptation is always there. Choices are about when, where and how? no time to break that down but I thank God for the clouds and for "getting out of all your boxes" My words shall never be toxic....So much more to share but my battery was on 7% when I started. I must finish the paintings for my clients hallway. Glad to be free! no chains holding me. Give love freely. Love, Peace and Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment