Sunday, July 31, 2016

What? A Change! When, You feel his breath in your veins."?"

Sooooo I went to church online today as usual and the sermon was about the blood. Thank you lord for the blood! Well, the Bishop asked a question so deep that it still lingers in my mind. Where did Adams blood come from???!!! Adams blood is Gods breath!!! How amazing is that.He broke it all the way down..... Honestly I am in awe. I never really thought about it that way. I have Gods breath flowing thru me because of christ. The blood that flowed from his crown of thorns speaks and was for my peace. the nails in his feet give me authority and the enemy can not step to or get near me. js. Boyyy this perception is a good feeling. The blood that flowed from your hands spoke prosperity before I had a touching chance or feeling. Father you knew me in the beginning. I am truly grateful and honored to be who I am. ........I got stuck gazing at the sky for a second looking past the graveyard, on the balcony porch. One of these graves have a windmill blowing. A seemingly odd atmosphere to write about the joy and peace I feel, but God is here. Everlasting Life I am. This wind is so freeing. Singing " the blood that give me strength from day to dayyyy." It will never loose its POWER!!! So now that I got all that out.......Im sitting on my aunts balcony in Chi-town. but I feel like Im in Malibu. The sky is so blue and beautiful. I can feel the sand between my toes, as I wiggle my toes on top of this concrete panel. lol Either way it feels good to be in the land of the living. Every second of Love, day of Music, Fashion, Food and Fun! Today is "What This Be Like". Sunday I think I'm going to try spicy Hawaiian bread.....it was on sale! and I have yet to try it. Bless it. Amen. Bless every recipe thus far....bless errrrbody cause I can go on and on. My cypher keeps going like a rolling stone... Song. Got my TiMori Lynn on. Fearfully and wonderfully made. THE BREATH THAT FLOWS THROUGH AND THRU ME SAID!" Amen ........................................I fell out! lol Lord you are worthy to be praised in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment