I've been sitting here just a minute......thinking about my beginning entry hhhmmmmmmm and ....... waiting for some grand introductory. So much realness going on. To start off on a positive note and keep it there. I'm truly glad to be here and know that my Father in Heaven has it all under control. SO! I let go! I let go of it all and gave it to God my Father. I have joy in this very moment just knowing that whatever negative thought could've been Jesus already handled it. The hand of the Lord is upon me. Therefore by his authority. Be FREE! and Happy! In my mother of the church voice " I aint gone let trouble, trouble me" So its amazing to me that people really watch my youtube channel "Life Of A Legend Story Of A Star". I first started the channel thinking "How cool would it be to record my journey as an independent artist". "who has no clue what she is doing". lol One of the biggest decisions I ever made was to leave Alabama and move to California. All I knew was I had enough!!!! Fornication Love and if my true love was to find me, I must step up...in order to come down. You must come down...to whatever that down place iiiisss ..Fact Is! STAY UP!Especially if you already up. See Me! I'm happy. I might get a little "emotional" from time to time but generally. I Happy! I just wanna say in my Joel Olsteen voice " you don't have to go around feeling down with a frown.. Turn that thing upside down! and you won't believe how high up you'll be!...lol so if your reading this wave yo hands in the air and wave em like ya just don't care....oh yeah. I see you over there! lol. Thank you for reading my LIFE FOR REAL....sooo I'm trying to think of something loving, distinguished and professional to close with......but uhhhhmmmm ok. Please check me out on periscope, youtube, instagram, snapchat,tumbler.. I almost forgot twitter. I'm so excited about the "Hungry greedy gURl" Project. Aight. Enough of that, don't wanna get to professional and have to over use spell check. Js saying you know this is a no judgement zone, around here stones build. In my rapper voice "I'm the illist" I really felt like a rapper for a second. lol If you get a chance listen to this song https://youtu.be/YAnj8FEKAiI Stay high by Jonathan Mc Reynolds. That's all, time to cook dinner. Yesterday, I made a Raspberry Lemon cake. mrrmmmrrhhhh thats when you mhhhh's have a growl. blessings to all
No comments:
Post a Comment