WOW.....SO I was just a paragraph in ...telling my mother Happy Birthday!and erased everything I was saying. So Happy Birthday Mother. I thank God for the day you were born. i know that my father in heaven couldn't have given me to a better parent. You were so precious that God had to have you. For once in my life I'm okay with that. In my Mr. Brown voice " Its a CELEBRATE!". I was going to post a pic for facebook but I said what for. I mean the emotions behind the virtual reality, are the real thing, Truth is I'm happy. I'm grateful I experienced the best mother created or the years I did. I also realized I don't have an updated pic. Why? because she's dead....LOL trust me its beyond humorous the way I said it in my head. No need to get all sensitive. I'm in the land of the living. Hear me!? Happy Birthday Ivy Elise Scott Robinson. Thank God you were born and thank you for giving birth too me. Hugs and kisses to the sky . I'm full and about to lay down. I'm out be blessed now.
No comments:
Post a Comment