Sunday, November 26, 2017

Healing on display

Well we made it through the holiday. Praise God and there was no family dram. you can only imagine how it goes down in Chi-town. I really need this therapy. but I have no idea where to start......well I had a boyfriend for seven months and we broke it of on my birthday  after he stood me up, smh, I really had love for this fella lord, moving right along, Father I long for my husband. Its all in your hands. I give it to you but I would like to be with him. I've honestly only seen a glimpse of. I saw his eyes and they are as blue as the ocean. I'm just curious as to what he could look like because in all my years I've never seen a man with ocean blue eyes black, white, red or yellow. So, what kind of fella could this be? I long to be with. My Aunt in the Chi told me " I don't get out enough. How do I ever expect to find my love?" I'm like he needs to find me. Its evident that I failed at the search party thing. The word says the man that findeth a wife ,,,,,,,,,,,  I am officially out of hiding so ride sally ride. lol I'm just saying
Moving along to my artistry. I've painting my healing. I do apologize I have just sprung this up on my readers. It sprung up on me. I knew I was an artist as far as writing, singing, acting, dancing. Painting never crossed my mind. I dived all the way in and asked god for healing and prosperity, peace and serenity of each stroke of my rush and for all who sees him healing me be free. Wow what a wonderful experience and process I went through. A transition of greatness. Now look Jesus...... How in the world am I to market this. I pray that it is never misinterpreted. The Chrysalis collection and all its editions. Touring state to state, witness healing. Father I must give you prays because only you did this. you gave me the peace that I have. You gave me this love, joy, and prosperity according to Ephesians 3:20. So have your way in me thru me for you. Its my desire to bless the nations in abundance physically, emotionally, financially and most of all spiritually. So whoever you have lined up to help me accomplish these things bless them immediately. I receive, that's all for now I believe. Amen. Have a blessed day, morning or night. Know that God has it all under control. lehhh goooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment