Hello family, Wild beauty here and booooyyyy do I have a lot to share. News of good cheer. I had the most blissful experience singing under the direction of Dr. Gregory McPherson. Lord I thank you for my cousin Dr. Lynn Robinson.... I love Punkin so, father God I ask you to let blessings overflow in her life. Thank you for overflowing blessings in Dr. McPherson, his daughter and his wife according to your word in Ephesians 3:20. Which you already done did. I just want to mention it again. Amen
So, about this past week experience. I'm a professional now thanks to God. I'm elated to meet the acquaintance of who I am. It feels freely refreshing. My wings have a tingling sensation. Running through my finger tips, toes to the soul of my being. Oh! How great it feels to be me.
Hungry Greedy Gurl came up with a new recipe " Blackend Okra Salad" I'm going to share it with my followers in IG for sure. I believe I mentioned before that I'm going to have an Exhibit for all of my paintings. It will be called "Our Healing". I believe $ 1000 a seat should be sufficing. Lord let your glory rest on each canvas for it is with your excellence it is shared and was created. I am and forever shall be yours. I'm grateful for all you have done, doing and proving. You prove to me every second of every hour that you are who you say you are. The great I am! Bless each child and governess and parent of Elite Etiquette. In all thy ways you shall be acknowledged.... Singing....I'm ready, even if ion get to go, reason why I stay on the road, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go. Amen for sho!" The show must go on!" said Mrs. Branson
So, about this past week experience. I'm a professional now thanks to God. I'm elated to meet the acquaintance of who I am. It feels freely refreshing. My wings have a tingling sensation. Running through my finger tips, toes to the soul of my being. Oh! How great it feels to be me.
Hungry Greedy Gurl came up with a new recipe " Blackend Okra Salad" I'm going to share it with my followers in IG for sure. I believe I mentioned before that I'm going to have an Exhibit for all of my paintings. It will be called "Our Healing". I believe $ 1000 a seat should be sufficing. Lord let your glory rest on each canvas for it is with your excellence it is shared and was created. I am and forever shall be yours. I'm grateful for all you have done, doing and proving. You prove to me every second of every hour that you are who you say you are. The great I am! Bless each child and governess and parent of Elite Etiquette. In all thy ways you shall be acknowledged.... Singing....I'm ready, even if ion get to go, reason why I stay on the road, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go. Amen for sho!" The show must go on!" said Mrs. Branson
No comments:
Post a Comment