Monday, December 25, 2017

WHOAHHH!!! LOL

Merry Christmas family!!!! I pray it was great. I spent the day at home singing "onnnnnn my ownnnnn" lol but never alone because I have you Lord. Humming Mary was in and out of the house today, back and forth to grannies. Granny made it to Christmas although the hospice nurse said she wouldn',t but look what God did! Around this time I miss my mother and father a great deal. I often wonder what life would be like if they had lived to see my sister and I in the present. I'm beyond blessed to have had them the time I did and that upbringing was amazing.
It was so awesome to watch my niece online having a blast at Disney Land. Father God you're the man! Bless my sisters, their husbands and children. Since I'm on a roll bless my husband, our children and household. I'll never leave them out for sure..........long pause for thought about my household. Uhhhmmmm Jesus you said in Ephesians3:20 exceedingly......well you know what you said. You gave me this imagination and know the thoughts that linger in my head. That being said I want to thank you for blessing me above all I could imagine or think because this thinker is always thinking. A home of peace and pure love where your presence shall forever reside is my desire. Holy Fire! lol  Burning with passion of love everlasting.....my mind has a brief interruption from a scene in the movie "The Nutty Professor" The granny was talking about Shermans level of intimacy "wanting and wanting and wanting until WHOAH! Make yo head pop off!" lmao I'm just human yall. They call me Wild Beauty. It's not your booty its your beauty. lol
Any way where was I........my home, my children, my husband....being intimate.... I'm pretty sure this is a subject to be written about in my notebook. Lord please don't let my head pop off. I'm yet holding on...lol Moving right along. I am beyond excited about what's going on in my life beyond being a wife. God is making great moves as far as my career goes.......as far as my career goes....who knows? but God. I'm expecting greatness. That's all I have to say about that. Every day I give it all I got and do what I know sooooooooo the story goes.  Which brings about another memory from Cali. I was talking to a older gentlemen who had taken some interest in me, the young tenderoni seemingly.  He  asked me several questions which I answered " I don't know and I'm not sure". He then said "What do you know?" I then replied " I know enough to know I want to know more." that was about 3 years ago. I know more now for sure and still want to know more. To God be the glory for this story. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment