Rest, rest, rest. Thank you Lord for sweet rest this week. Lord knows I needed it. I mean who knew it would be a task to make yourself rest..........Well, I started this blessed therapy entry at the end of last week. Now, its Sunday and I'm grateful to say I made it..... and " am elated to meet this weeks acquaintance!" I recorded a free style for that statement on my studio phone....
lets see where shall I start this evening, morning or day depending on your location on this planetary station. I often wondered as a child, was I the only one who was constantly surrounded by music? Meaning there is always music in my head...just incase you didn't catch that. No point intended.
Now that I am an adult, I have joyfully come to realize I am not alone,,,,singing" ring, ding, dong! Come on" another song. lol
Slight pause for some turkey pepperoni..........Hungry Greedy Gurl is coming. lol I hope this brand taste just as great as "Momma Cozzi's". We shall see what Amour brand has to offer. I am covered with the full amour of God. I had to get that in write quick.
Praise be to God that hunger is filled!!! Note to Kellogg on my instagram account , they should make a limited edition of Blueberry Lemon Cluster cereal with extra lemon clusters. " Girl you gone tell them people that!?" says Wild Beauty. " You think I won't when I will!? You think I aint when I am!?" lol
My beloved readers, I pray that by now you have caught on. I Wild Beauty, am Hungry Greedy Gurl in TiMori Lynns' World of graceful God given gifts. I love the to give gifts. I have so much love to give. I once wondered why I was created in the fathers image of pure love. I am so filled with love that it drips all over and floods all surrounding ground around when I walk. Granny said I need a mop to go down the hall. that tickles me to this day yall. That's a whole heep of love. Bless my granny Lord! By your stripes we are healed. From her head to her heels do your will. You know what the deal is Jesus. I can no longer watch her suffer. Yes it is my desire to keep her here. In tears I say again... your will.
My, my, my have you wiped away many of my tears. I thank you that you have turned all of my tears of sorrow to joy. I thank you that you have never left me even when I thought I was all alone. When my mother went home, when my father went home, when my God mother went home, when my granddad went home. You know what? that's quite a few home goings.
All I know is your word is true and you shall, will and have restored all that I thought I had lost. Halleluhah for the spirit realm.
Moving write along I would like to put some words on my husband. You are blessed mighty King! Your are exceedingly, abundantly, above all I could imagine or think. Ephesians 3:20. At this moment I would really like to elaborate on my imagination. How fortunate are we hubby that it goes far beyond words and typing......Tee hee hee. I long to get married to the soul which I was created for. That's you Lord. You shall forever dwell in him and our family for every generation to come. I'm done!!! Yall have a great one. Love, Peace and Hair Grease!
lets see where shall I start this evening, morning or day depending on your location on this planetary station. I often wondered as a child, was I the only one who was constantly surrounded by music? Meaning there is always music in my head...just incase you didn't catch that. No point intended.
Now that I am an adult, I have joyfully come to realize I am not alone,,,,singing" ring, ding, dong! Come on" another song. lol
Slight pause for some turkey pepperoni..........Hungry Greedy Gurl is coming. lol I hope this brand taste just as great as "Momma Cozzi's". We shall see what Amour brand has to offer. I am covered with the full amour of God. I had to get that in write quick.
Praise be to God that hunger is filled!!! Note to Kellogg on my instagram account , they should make a limited edition of Blueberry Lemon Cluster cereal with extra lemon clusters. " Girl you gone tell them people that!?" says Wild Beauty. " You think I won't when I will!? You think I aint when I am!?" lol
My beloved readers, I pray that by now you have caught on. I Wild Beauty, am Hungry Greedy Gurl in TiMori Lynns' World of graceful God given gifts. I love the to give gifts. I have so much love to give. I once wondered why I was created in the fathers image of pure love. I am so filled with love that it drips all over and floods all surrounding ground around when I walk. Granny said I need a mop to go down the hall. that tickles me to this day yall. That's a whole heep of love. Bless my granny Lord! By your stripes we are healed. From her head to her heels do your will. You know what the deal is Jesus. I can no longer watch her suffer. Yes it is my desire to keep her here. In tears I say again... your will.
My, my, my have you wiped away many of my tears. I thank you that you have turned all of my tears of sorrow to joy. I thank you that you have never left me even when I thought I was all alone. When my mother went home, when my father went home, when my God mother went home, when my granddad went home. You know what? that's quite a few home goings.
All I know is your word is true and you shall, will and have restored all that I thought I had lost. Halleluhah for the spirit realm.
Moving write along I would like to put some words on my husband. You are blessed mighty King! Your are exceedingly, abundantly, above all I could imagine or think. Ephesians 3:20. At this moment I would really like to elaborate on my imagination. How fortunate are we hubby that it goes far beyond words and typing......Tee hee hee. I long to get married to the soul which I was created for. That's you Lord. You shall forever dwell in him and our family for every generation to come. I'm done!!! Yall have a great one. Love, Peace and Hair Grease!
No comments:
Post a Comment