Wednesday, December 27, 2017

I won! Thanks to the Anterolateral Ligamont

I won that part of the competition. I got a $50.00 gift certificate and had to go back for the grand finale the following weekend. Nawlins said he would have no parts of it. And he didn't but Humming Mary did. She went right back to the bar with me. We entered with peace. Who would have thought there was another artist out there with a name similar to me? But she wasn't. I sang my two rounds. During the in between process I found out a high school friend of mines mother was a judge. After the production crew made a detailed video of my performance. The tallied scores said my idea of recording with them was a no go. That mother made it her business to let me know there was no way I could have made 8th place if the scores were added the right way. How sweet was she. No longer was winning of importance to me. It is my heritage to stand! Proud, Erect and Unafraid! I will face the world boldly and say "This I have done, We have done, God has done!" And I'm still going.
As for the Anterolateral Ligament its a newly discovered muscle they found in 2013 at the University of Belgium. Its amazing to know find something you already had all along would go so long undiscovered.......but when it was. "Yes and Amen." God said.

No comments:

Post a Comment