My everyday Journey In life through the eyes of Music, the ears of poetry and the songs of a soul.....
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
You said what?!
Yalllll this so funny. I mean I am beyond tickled. So this man Im talking to speaks another language that I have yet to master, right. So he text me like yeah go outside be grateful pray to God and for the universe the earth etc....basicly be gratful. Soo I'm texting like yeah cause the stars were so beautiful earlier when I went out I wanted to see them again. I did. I go outside, talk and pray to the holy one and only true love of my life. I think to myself I'm gone call and pray in my spiritual tounge no matter what be the out come. I mean for real yall I feel like if a man is the one he should here your God given tounge, BUT WAIT! The funny part was his reaction after asking me to pray with him.... I called at 11:11 I had already begin praying and continued as he answered. I think in my head" Lord Jesus! What tha"..... as my mouth was building, praying, loosing and binding with authority. Released all positivity. Jesus ability! Ok so,,,, I'm rhyming. Anyway the funny part is when I was ready to stop speaking in tounges God wasn't ready. LOL SO! I continued and hung up the phone! Continued my worship until the father and I were done. Because ultimately he is the one. Look people you can not tell God what to do with your gifts......I drafted this post and its been sitting here waiting to get posted or for me to read it again and say. My words of prayer didn't scare him away. God be praised. What is meant to be will be. I love you God thank you Jesus for this day!
No comments:
Post a Comment