It feels so great to be alive today family. I've learned a lot about myself these past few weeks. I've taken a look over my life, in positive reflection I realized. I have fallen in love easily, several different times in my life. Its not a bad thing, It just says a lot about how much love God has embedded in me.... I just want to keep it really real and say" thank you Lord for giving me the strength to hold this nickel between my knees. A phrase my granny always told me at her house when I would walk out to leave. I didn't always listen and paid the consequences. Soul ties, lies, love disguised...lol. One thing for sure at this point in my life, I got them knees clutched tight. Hey fam its the ability to choose, which empowers you. Please don't get my writings confused. Yes, I desire to be a wife and God is truly the love of my life. I was having a conversation with a friend and we were talking about intimacy beyond physicality's....quite interesting. In my younger days of experiencing forms of love I once wrote " They say you've never loved till you've lived but no one ever told me what to do when love doesn't love you back"......lets pause on that..... tickles me to think of my mind state when those words came across my plate. In my present state I meditate daily on the love deep in my soul that loved me first, before earth. Word! yall be blessed and all the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment