Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Dreams watered

What's up family?! Yall every been so tired that you just want to cry? I kid you not. I wanted to cry when I got off work today. I must say it was so beautiful outside today. But I'm tired I had 28 lil ones in my class. Father God bless them all. Life is a long road.....and as I always say " The Show Must Go On" I would like to lay down and sleep but its been a minute since I had the opportunity to record my podcast soooo, I must do that! BUT! First I must say to you....yes you! my faithful readers. Keep yo head up! I'm outta here. time waits for no one. Tears or no tears. I think maybe God didn't let me cry when I felt like it because I've watered enough dreams through the years. Manifestation is here. Hear. Amen
Dreams watered, I remember many years ago I wrote. I got a umbrella in a hailstorm. Its going to be a peaceful reflection when I read that entry on my podcast. I wonder.....What year was that? Love, peace and hair grease. Hey! yall hold up see something.........

No comments:

Post a Comment