Monday, February 5, 2018

The Greatest I am

Singing.....It feels good! Yeahhh! It feels good family! It feels great to be me. I had a wonderful weekend in Memphis Tennessee. Ivy Lynn had a cheerleading competition. I'm so glad that I was able to be there. Quality time with my sister and niece is something that money can't buy. I'm truly going to miss them when I leave Sweet home Alabama. Lord, continue to shower me with your blessing every second, of every minute of, every hour of 2018 and all the years to come. According to your word in Ephesians 3:20 mentally, spiritually, emotionally, financially and physically. Twenty pounds get off me. JS. I worked to hard to get the weight off. Wait.....and waited to long to get to this place, that being said
On the ride back home today sis and I had a humorous conversation. I mentioned this up coming Valentines Day. " I can get married on the 13th pregnant on the 14th, BOOM!" "Happy Valentines Day!" It was funny how we said Happy V day together. Our car rides are something else. You had to be there.... Anyway I'm back home and its back to the governess grind. Back to Cali time and I can't wait to wiggle my toes in the sand and let the wind flow through me like air. God your always here. The super bowl let me know its time to mount up on wings like eagles. lets soar!!! We want more! We want more! We want more!! You have to excuse me I'm just know getting out of Cheer auntie mode. Amen to all of the above I said, in order to be the greatest I am. love peace and blessings fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment