My everyday Journey In life through the eyes of Music, the ears of poetry and the songs of a soul.....
Monday, June 25, 2018
Hunny Money
SOooooo family I'm just sooooooooo excited.....The other day I saw an eagle soaring while on the back porch. The above video is me sweeping around my own front door. Not yours. I just did a run on the piano in my head....lol. oh, but I knows a man! That will be your broom in the sand .........wait a minute "broom in the sand" ...... ok I can't get stuck there literally. I feel like I should write on that statement. I love you all and pray blessings for you...............sike. Yall thought I was about to say bye. lol I have to much to say or explain in intimate detail to those of you......you know who you are. still reading. Greetings, from Hungry Greedy Gurl. I'm seriously hungry right now...........A day and a few hours later... I ate and I'm actually full right now. let me pause and read what I was writing about. Never mind. I'm already in the flow. I'm just glad to be here from a day ago. OOHHHHhhhhh. Hunny Money in the building . LOL. Okay family if you don't know who Hunny Money is? Real quick. Every day I have tea with honey and no matter how much I put in, I always have to add more. like my money so sweet and no matter how much, The lil hunny bear sings " Some Mo Honey, For tha Hunny with the money." lol YALL! I actually shared that thought on social media, snap, instagram. I decided to record myself singing it one morning and decided to share it and I thought to myself " What if I was a rapper? "" hmmmmm yehhhhh." "I think I'll call myself Hunny Money." Which is where the song "Mo Honey"......Hunny with the money........I'm really trying to think of a title for this life song I created throughout my daily routine. Love, Peace and blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment