SO! family, I'm back and better than ever..... I'm so grateful and glad to be hear. I juts finished a whole spill on periscope about my not Macho man.... and all of that shared it on facebook. I really have so positivity to talk about. The play I'm in called the "Ultimate Comeback" please come out and see it if your available and can. I pray ticket sells exceed all expectations according to Ephesians 3:20. Warning! If you see me in the casino having a great time its because I'm doing character research. LOL. I must admit that I speak to those slot machines and say "give me my fathers money!" I've won a lil something but have yet to hit the jackpot. Which is my goal every time I go. I believe my blog entry/therapy/real life is about to get realer? the realest? most real? realer than most. Yeah, that sounds about right. Its sunday family and I'm alive. That's a positive vibe. Praise be to God!
No comments:
Post a Comment