Friday, October 21, 2011

In The Words Of Granny "A Whole Heep"

AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..........sigh of relief ,,,back to my therapy.. Sooo my car is still sick and I have been with out a car for a month now...............????????  "Help me baby Jesus.....naww I need big Jesus for this one!!. I won't complain  at least I got shoes to walk in. Somebody out there "Riding in a wheel chair without feet".
So anyway... My sis picked me up Monday so I could dance with" Divine Grace"  FYI: dance of praise, don't get it mistaken. LOL. I was out of town about 4days.
 on the ride back home. My brother -in-law and I got to talking last night just about family and things and I had several flash back memories. I remember being thirteen when  my mother Ivy Elise, had her first breast cancer surgery. I told my father I wasn't going to school. I helped my mother back and forth from the bathroom . I remember one particular moment. when she needed some relief....we both got on our knees before the king .....I just can't smh........as tears consume me. i thank you Lord for strength .
Which brings me to a statement I began to internally ponder, on last nights car ride.........
"TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN......MUCH IS REQUIRED" ......................................SILENCE

Required-   Need for a particular purpose; depend on for success or survival,   Cause to be necessary.
 I asked my self and self said "HUH??" 
What has God given Me?????  Whats required of Me? I said to self
"Self remember, What God has for you its for you, What God requires from you.....Is You!!!!" 
Whrew.....biiiiigggg exhaaallllleee......" cause self can't be nobody else"
I'm killin myself laughing.... But for real y'all when I go through life's trials ,ups, downs, tears deaths brokenness, and all the rest...........I tell my self " Much is Required" My lesson for the week.

"Much Is Required" and "Stay Silent"







No comments:

Post a Comment