The weather is truly having an affect...effect on me, which ever one is the right term... I don't feel like looking it up. but any way I've been thinking about my father all day. When I think back. My father truly had me spoil. Ohhh how I miss those days.......uhhmmmm you know what I don't wanna touch this subject. R.I.P. to the parents who raised me Ivy, Joyce and Timothy....I woke up singing this song all morning....
Affect: To have an influence on or effect a change in
Effect: A change that is a result or consequence of an action or other cause.
I decided to look it up....lol
Affect: To have an influence on or effect a change in
Effect: A change that is a result or consequence of an action or other cause.
What is the difference....exactly?
- Use effect when you mean: RESULT, TO CAUSE, TO ACCOMPLISH, TO BRING ABOUT, or when preceded by A, AN, ANY, THE, TAKE, INTO, and NO. (These words may be separated from effect by an adjective.)
I decided to look it up....lol
No comments:
Post a Comment