Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Laaa Laaa Laaa La la La until the end of time.......

Today well actually all day I've been feeling  hhhmmmm whats a good word Emotionally Random: I feel like crying., literally.... but I'm so happy. I 've shed many tears in my lifetime. I feel as tho these are not mine. I really won't get all into that.... Today I am a true woman at her "emotionaliest" Ok Lord "Life is a test" Now you know I'm not the best test taker.....lol I'm just sayin. Can I get a study guide....ohhh ok" the Bible". What about a cheat sheet or a ahhhhh Pre test. Yes a pretest sounds good. I gotta know whats up with this "emotionalness", another made up word "yes".I just got to keep it real on my Blog, which is my therapy. I love this new artist Timothy Bloom...I wrote a piece to this song for "Mista...I once knew". I sometimes wonder if I am the only one who thinks about how people remember you. I mean does it really matter. I was raised a preachers child so I always had to look out and worry about how I was viewed. Church folks can be so rude and put people on a pedal stool not realizing we are all human.and the same way you curse at me I will curse at you!!!!! LOL Im just playin!!! It takes sooooo much to get me upset but if I do the Holy spirit betta come quick !!!enough about that. I Love Timothy Blooms video also its so beautiful , Artistic and sexual. Check it out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment