Well first of all I wanna pour a lil somthin out for my number on hommie...... R.I.P. Mommy.I remember this day like yesterday....Well most of it. I remember daddy comming in the room and the look in his eyes..... Before he even spoke. I said "She not dead daddy, she not dead" . I remember asking if I could use the phone cause I was on punishment " which I stayed on....lol Any way. I just wanna say Ivy Elise Robinson. I love you!!! TeAr ;(
On a lighter note, lets talk about Mr.New...so grateful to you for being the ... Puddin Proof. You are definitely the truth. I am truly free. No double dipping........ OK that's really funny to me. pause........
Lord I thank you for what you allow.... and for your power. I thank you for your wisdom and knowledge. I thank you for the things I didn't learn while in college!! I know a few who wild out!!
I really wanna say CHEERS to my Mommy and Mr. New. Lord thank you for tears of JOY from sorrow.
"LEAD DON"T FOLLOW"
On a lighter note, lets talk about Mr.New...so grateful to you for being the ... Puddin Proof. You are definitely the truth. I am truly free. No double dipping........ OK that's really funny to me. pause........
Lord I thank you for what you allow.... and for your power. I thank you for your wisdom and knowledge. I thank you for the things I didn't learn while in college!! I know a few who wild out!!
I really wanna say CHEERS to my Mommy and Mr. New. Lord thank you for tears of JOY from sorrow.
"LEAD DON"T FOLLOW"
No comments:
Post a Comment