Back to the video shoot....It was so great to meet new family... Momma Lo is a true blessing to the community. Lord bless her and the whole family.........Protect us from thyn enemy.and all who are reading, at the video shoot I had daydream......... I was a child. Santa Claus walked up to me ..and hugged me breifly I started remembering. Everything he means. I lit up like a Christmas tree!!!! "Ohhhhh Christmas tree, Ohhhh Christmas tree , How every green your branches" ooooo kayyyy.soooo now what was I about to say ............................................... My dream that day!!! the light at just the sight. Santa Claus hugged me tight and said everything was going to be alright. " you gotta fight" Then I awoke. to see my man in front of the camera crew acting all Kool. Love can be cruel.... Everybody plays the fool. "There's no exception to tha rule"I love you Mista you know who! TiMori you really gotta stop with these interludes." "You gotta alot of catching up to do!!"
Be Blessed People!!! Nope I'm not thru. I was once told you are a precious jewel, your a angel.< In response to > ...I ask "How do you treat an Angel Jewel?? Just some Brain food.."How do you know someone loves you??? You know Jesus died for me and you! but I'm talking bout these human dudes....actions speak louder than words do. Tha puddin is tha proof.
That's all I'll talk to yall tomorrow.
Be Blessed People!!! Nope I'm not thru. I was once told you are a precious jewel, your a angel.< In response to > ...I ask "How do you treat an Angel Jewel?? Just some Brain food.."How do you know someone loves you??? You know Jesus died for me and you! but I'm talking bout these human dudes....actions speak louder than words do. Tha puddin is tha proof.
That's all I'll talk to yall tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment