Monday, November 28, 2011

Katomatae'

In the words of my late God Mother  " WHAT THA WHAT"... Back to the B-day weekend...... I honestly hate to write about the past when Im living in the present.  Gorrilla Zoe/ Lavish Lo video shoot experience was cool...... Mr, New much luv to you even tho you had a stank attitude. preciate the sacrifices made....No I was not PMS-in, forget that I'm gone keep it real!!!!!I still got a attitude about the new Twighlight movie!!!!! I wanted to see!!! wouhhhhhhh sahhhhhh . Keep some stuff to yourself TiMori!.... forget that this is my therapy and Lord knows I need it. Jesus please keep me on the right track. as he gets meaner the grass gets greener..... NOOOoooo I'm not a cheater!! But I am a true believer in....................................well not in man. Lean not into your own understanding. says the man upstairs. Well; I officially don't understand what is going on right now but Lawd I'm still leaning Singing  " Everybody's Working For the Weekend"  Randomocity......just Monday!!! Awh Man. I miss my nephew Jazion!
 OH yeah I must say for the video I was fly!!! Next blog entry I'll talk about groupie time. They were there in rare form.. That's all I gotta say about that...   I love this song, Sang Melanie Fiona!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment