Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Give Us, Us FREE!!!

Its Tuesday and I woke up with a song in my head as usual. singing.." He'll keep you in perfect peace, so why should I be bound? When he has set me free" So you know I had to look it up on youtube. Check it out above. Its nothing like having peace. I think about when I got up to speak at my Fathers funeral and I really didn't know what I was going to say. I just knew that I wanted to say something. I just let the spirit lead me.  One thing i remember saying " God has given me peace that passes all understanding". I believe that's why alot of people don't understand me. Sometimes I don't even understand my understanding, but I understand.
Perfect: Having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be
Peace: I have my own definition and its long but its spiritually, mentally  physically and financially. There are so many ways that we can become bound in life....but like the song says that I've been singing all morning "Why should I be bound when God has set me free" Mannnnn! I feel good this morning. I feel good every morning but its something about this one.....that I haven't seen before and will never see again..... Quote of the day " Live every day ,hour,minute,and second like its your last" Life is to short to be Mad, Sad,Depressed, Oppressed or Bounded...bounded lol did I make that up? Yup! lol Today Be Free!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment