Tuesday, September 13, 2011

NO MATTER WHAT YOU GOTTA STRUT!!!

HAYyyyyyyy!! I'm back and better than ever. I've been super super busy. I guess I'll start with Thursday.  nah Friday thurs was to busy. woke up at 2:30 am drove to Atlanta My sister and I caught the red eye flight to Chicago. We tried to see everyone which never happens and I had a family reality check that I'd rather not share. We went to my cousins party Saturday "very nice" . Lets just talk about the party for a sec. I always say my life is a movie. Well here's example number 12,364. My sister and I finally find our way to the club downtown Chicago.....sigh.  flip down the mirror. make up, check..lip gloss, check, nose check.... and gum... check! So I reach back in the back seat to get my heels....heels ....OH MY GOD!! Where are my shoes??? Let me get up and look in the back. Shoes Shoes.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!! Where are my heels. Only me!! What am I going to do.  All who know me, know that I would never ever wear sandals to the club.. SMH and this was a very formal club. I tell myself well you come to far to turn back now and  No Matter What You Gotta Strut!!!!  And that's what I did.LOL . Strut with my sandals on right on in the club. We left Sunday and Monday  in Florida. I'm gone put my feet in the sand today. time for a lil RE-LAX-Ation.

No comments:

Post a Comment