Thursday, September 1, 2011

They say you've never lived till you loved, but no one ever told me what to do when Love don't love you back"

I have been having these crazy dreams for the past week and a half..... I 've been fighting my A## off. Anyone who knows me knows that I try to practice non violence. When I say... I was beating some @##. I mean I woke up sweating. It was all women steppin up to me. One chick was a model that I dragged all the way thru my house to the front door by her hair. Now Father , Son and Holyghost.... I  don't get mad but just in case I do get this upset please come quick. Being that I am a dreamer, I normally know as soon as I wake up weather or not my dream means something... well I know these mean something but WHAT? I'm gone ask God to reveal it to me... TiMori don't forget... don't ask if you don't wanna know!
Moving right along. I been thinking about LOVE alot lately family , husbands, babies, just people I meet daily. Lust and Like. Hugs and Fights...there it is again lol. I gotta find out this issues underlining. Im a lover not a fighter. "I GOT IT!!" Its the enemy! My Gran Mary"Temp"told me" just keep prayin baby" but my Aunt Mary told me "Mauri you gotta bring some whoop ass to a bear fight" LMBO. I love my fam. I'm gone start back working out for this road ahead screamin " I WANNA BE READYYYyyy!!" Im always ready even when I aint ready. My middle name is GO!
I love this song Im such a sucker for love!!! TiMori's Quote of the day "They say you've never lived till you loved but no one ever told me what to do when Love don't love you back"  Lord I thank you for your unconditional love in this conditional world.

No comments:

Post a Comment