Its FRIDAY!!! I haven't done my therapy in a week or so. Well I'm back! I just got back from South Carolina yesterday. I really enjoyed myself with my step mom. GOOoooooo team LT!! I've really gotta start back writing in my blog everyday. I learn so much daily and I aint even in school. " I'm not attending school at this present time" Thats for you Gmamma.LOL I miss you and I will use correct grammar sometimes just for you. Lets seeeee Ohh yeah. We went to Walmart in South Carolina. We walk down the meat isle looking for breakfast food. My stepma has a loud out burst. "WHAT NO CONECUH SAUSAGE!!!!!" LMAO I replied " MAM! we are not in Alabama". Were not in Kansas any more toto!" "Randomocity" Speaking of Kansas. South Carolina was for lack of a better word mmmhhhh HOOD! Not that I have a problem with the hood. I wasn't raised in the hood but I grew up in the hood......... Flash back " Stone Terrace" in Chicago. What interesting Summers. Staying on the 5th floor with an elevator the never worked. It wasn't so bad even though we never got to go outside. lol until we went to granny house. Played in the field with Twinkle n nem. Stop by the candy lady house get some cheese and flammin hots, a pickle, and 25cent worth of penny candy. Those days were dandy...lmbo dandy that was lame. but any way. Back to the South Carolina trip. I finally saw Gefilte fish.......Gefilte fish, Well I used to watch the movie rush hour alot when I didn't have cable and I always wondered what the hek it was. Chris Tucker was trying to order it on the plane.... and I saw it! In a jar like pickled pig feet. Filta fish in jelly is what the jar said. EEEwwwwww. and I think what does that taste like? I may never no... Filta fish lol 
No comments:
Post a Comment