Well friends what a push into the fall!!! I am soooooooooooooo excited about this new season. Im definitely looking forward to the the things God has in store. Now to the reality show! "My LIFE" lol
SO I've been feeling this change or this new season coming up hmmmmm actually all month. To be honest I kinda "fell into fall" The first day of fall was Friday September 23rd and it kinda crept up on me. But I could feel the change that morning. Things just weren't the same. The Primary Harvest is here!!! Primary : first in order of time or development. Development: A specified state of growth or advancement of knowledge. Most Holy gracious, merciful and forgiving God. I thank you for my mind being clear and coherent. I thank you for deliverance from peoples opinions and approval.I thank you for literally stopping me and letting me know you have your hand on me and dwell in me. You are the greatest therefore your greatness dwells in me. Although my life is just a smidgit in comparison to Jesus on the cross. His only words were "Forgive them Father for they know not what they do" Lord I feel you!! To those that I've wronged DO forgive me. Forgive me for being falsely accused of being who you want ....believe or perceive me to be. Forgive me for not being that big "B" lol or for not being messy. forgive me for being blunt with you and asking for the truth .... truth be told no matter what I'm gone be free!!! I break all generational curses in Jesus name! PAUSE..... Back to the subject at hand. I gots to be free...... I will neva... have I eva... ask you to forgive me for being me. Its a new season you see. Like I tell my sistas yall betta get to know me..... Beautifully and wonderfully made. just the way I am. right whereI am, with a joy that no one around me gave or can take away..........
Now lets skip to Saturday! Singing what a dayyyy...What a dayyy...What a dayyyyeeyyaaa!!!
WOke up and I could feel the heat summer was officially over. I got in my car and it was over heated. So thankful for homies that can stand the heat. Summers over its time to reap. Its a new season Homie. I'm "STANDING TALL" YOU SEE ME!?!?! LOL. Moving right along, .
Some lunch a lil egg fu young....
A Random comment......" All women are a nonfactor" are you an actor? Is this a movie? Do you know me? " INTRODUCING THE ONE AND ONLY!!!!" TIMORI!!!!LOL How dare he! In the presence of greatness that dwells with in me. My poor homie...smh. Non-factor: A person or thing that isn't special a zero; zilch a overly used term to put down people on a message board. MESSAGE!!! Attention family,foes, friends and those who pretend. I will reiterate myself one mo gain.
INTRODUCING TIMORI LYNN !!!!! The GREATEST COMMON FACTOR!!
Factor : One that actively contributes to an accomplishment, result, or process
Greatest Common Factor:The greatest common factor is its own definition, i.e., list all of the common factors of 2 and take the largest.... Singing Lauryn Hill" Deep in My heart the answer it was in meeee and I made up my mind to define..my own destiny!!! " Randomocity"
Soooo its still saturday. It was a long journey just bare with me.I Drop my homie off 5 mins later car start running hott no not hott, hawt pass all the numbers. I called errrbody I know. Men walking pass my window,begger standing at the door. 3...4 or so hours pass and Im still at the damn gas station...waiting grateful for the stranger ,danger man that helped. He said" where yo husband " before approaching and groping my hips and thighs with his eyes. I LOUDly replied." DO..YOU..THINK..IF..I HAD A HUSBAND I would be sitting here looking under this hood!!! I kinda feel bad about it now. I was pretty loud LOL. He said " You sure you don't need any help?" BLank Stare "You didn't ask me" The man jumped out that Uhaul quickly and started helping me. THATS what um talkin bout G..O..D.
That still aint all...Bare with me we almost there yall. He had to leave but by that time The lady asking for change had come over to be nosey and talk to me. sn: I talk to everbody. We talked about How good God is!!! And she was begging for change to get some chicken from across the street. I had no money. but I gave her all the change I had on me and that I could see. When she got back she was trying to feed me. smh Lord thank you for Mrs Kathy. She stood out there all that time with me. to reassure my safety. Mrs. Kathy said Baby I would invite you to my house but I aint got no lights and no power. I am in tears right now writing about this. Much more happened and I could go on. The Moral to this story, Life long journey??? That Revelation is for me not to be shared with anybody ;)
P.S. Thanx to Danz and Cuz I made it home. Quote of the day { Don't cry that you are starving with a loaf of bread under your arm, Don't walk around with Chips on your shoulders acting like they boulders} GOD is in control! All this talk about food is making me hungry!! LETS GET IT!!
SO I've been feeling this change or this new season coming up hmmmmm actually all month. To be honest I kinda "fell into fall" The first day of fall was Friday September 23rd and it kinda crept up on me. But I could feel the change that morning. Things just weren't the same. The Primary Harvest is here!!! Primary : first in order of time or development. Development: A specified state of growth or advancement of knowledge. Most Holy gracious, merciful and forgiving God. I thank you for my mind being clear and coherent. I thank you for deliverance from peoples opinions and approval.I thank you for literally stopping me and letting me know you have your hand on me and dwell in me. You are the greatest therefore your greatness dwells in me. Although my life is just a smidgit in comparison to Jesus on the cross. His only words were "Forgive them Father for they know not what they do" Lord I feel you!! To those that I've wronged DO forgive me. Forgive me for being falsely accused of being who you want ....believe or perceive me to be. Forgive me for not being that big "B" lol or for not being messy. forgive me for being blunt with you and asking for the truth .... truth be told no matter what I'm gone be free!!! I break all generational curses in Jesus name! PAUSE..... Back to the subject at hand. I gots to be free...... I will neva... have I eva... ask you to forgive me for being me. Its a new season you see. Like I tell my sistas yall betta get to know me..... Beautifully and wonderfully made. just the way I am. right whereI am, with a joy that no one around me gave or can take away..........
Now lets skip to Saturday! Singing what a dayyyy...What a dayyy...What a dayyyyeeyyaaa!!!
WOke up and I could feel the heat summer was officially over. I got in my car and it was over heated. So thankful for homies that can stand the heat. Summers over its time to reap. Its a new season Homie. I'm "STANDING TALL" YOU SEE ME!?!?! LOL. Moving right along, .
Some lunch a lil egg fu young....
A Random comment......" All women are a nonfactor" are you an actor? Is this a movie? Do you know me? " INTRODUCING THE ONE AND ONLY!!!!" TIMORI!!!!LOL How dare he! In the presence of greatness that dwells with in me. My poor homie...smh. Non-factor: A person or thing that isn't special a zero; zilch a overly used term to put down people on a message board. MESSAGE!!! Attention family,foes, friends and those who pretend. I will reiterate myself one mo gain.
INTRODUCING TIMORI LYNN !!!!! The GREATEST COMMON FACTOR!!
Factor : One that actively contributes to an accomplishment, result, or process
Greatest Common Factor:The greatest common factor is its own definition, i.e., list all of the common factors of 2 and take the largest.... Singing Lauryn Hill" Deep in My heart the answer it was in meeee and I made up my mind to define..my own destiny!!! " Randomocity"
Soooo its still saturday. It was a long journey just bare with me.I Drop my homie off 5 mins later car start running hott no not hott, hawt pass all the numbers. I called errrbody I know. Men walking pass my window,begger standing at the door. 3...4 or so hours pass and Im still at the damn gas station...waiting grateful for the stranger ,danger man that helped. He said" where yo husband " before approaching and groping my hips and thighs with his eyes. I LOUDly replied." DO..YOU..THINK..IF..I HAD A HUSBAND I would be sitting here looking under this hood!!! I kinda feel bad about it now. I was pretty loud LOL. He said " You sure you don't need any help?" BLank Stare "You didn't ask me" The man jumped out that Uhaul quickly and started helping me. THATS what um talkin bout G..O..D.
That still aint all...Bare with me we almost there yall. He had to leave but by that time The lady asking for change had come over to be nosey and talk to me. sn: I talk to everbody. We talked about How good God is!!! And she was begging for change to get some chicken from across the street. I had no money. but I gave her all the change I had on me and that I could see. When she got back she was trying to feed me. smh Lord thank you for Mrs Kathy. She stood out there all that time with me. to reassure my safety. Mrs. Kathy said Baby I would invite you to my house but I aint got no lights and no power. I am in tears right now writing about this. Much more happened and I could go on. The Moral to this story, Life long journey??? That Revelation is for me not to be shared with anybody ;)
P.S. Thanx to Danz and Cuz I made it home. Quote of the day { Don't cry that you are starving with a loaf of bread under your arm, Don't walk around with Chips on your shoulders acting like they boulders} GOD is in control! All this talk about food is making me hungry!! LETS GET IT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment