Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I got tha POWER!!!!

As usual so much going on in my life... Thank you lord for another day! Yesterday was my mothers birthday. R.I.P. I know she getting some good sleep. All of em, my God mother and my daddy. I woke up to some great news, that I'd rather not share with you. If I have learned one thing its that everybody aint and won't be happy for you. Another lesson I learned sometimes you just got to be quiet. Sometimes the best food is silence. I know I'm a little late... and this is quite funny to me but... I am a true writer. .... Like for real . Years ago when I started getting more intimate in my relationship with God, He would deal with me in signs...yeah i know it sounds weird but its true. But, anyway I got this fortune cookie from this Chinese place, which I rarely eat. I just so happen to be craving some of that strange meat lol.....Back to the fortune cookie. "YOU HAVE THE POWER TO WRITE YOUR OWN FUTURE!!! Duhhhhhh TiMori you aint stupid!! Boo write your future. The proof is in the puddin. Whats a book with out a written story. Thank you bestie for these hands of glory!! Now who would have ever thought there would be so much power in a cookie. I have tapped into my inner being. Im just gone share a piece from a contract I have between me and the almighty. " Now unto him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we can ask or think, according to the......."POWER" that worketh within me!!!Eph 3:20. I got tha POWER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment