Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nahhhhh Nahhh nahhhh nah nah nah...Ahhhh ahhh ahhhhh!!


This is a continuation of my face book post. "Sweep around your own front door before you try to sweep around mine....... L.M.B.O. sometimes you gotta look the enemy straight in the eyes and laugh!!!! " You gotta laugh like nah nah nah nah nah nah......Ahhhh Ahhhhh Ahhhhh!!! In the words of my lil brother. Satan been attacking errrrrrbody! The enemy has no place amongst my H#bby, family,friends , associates and all who they are in contact with.your word says  God I have the power that you have placed within me. I have the power... as I water the mustard seeds on  my farm of harvest with the water, that rains upon me.For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Eph 6:12 You and only you Almighty. said that you are able to do exceeding, abundantly, above all we ask according to the power that worketh within us.Eph 3:20

1 comment: